Saturday, September 29, 2007

ALL CHANGE! Sept. 29th

Change the words in the sentence below as indicated. You can only change the exact word in the sequence given; after someone else has posted the next change, then you can post another change. Student 1 writes #1 Subject Noun, and changes the subject noun; Student 2 writes #2 Direct Object Noun, and changes that noun. Each student only makes one change at a time and keeps to the order indicated.If you complete all 8 changes, then start making more changes again from 1 to 8.

My family usually holidays at our rustic cottage in the mountains.

1. change the subject noun 2. change the direct object noun
3. change the first indirect object noun 4. change the verb name
5. change the adjective 6. change the adverb
7. change the verb tense 8. change the second indirect object noun

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My dad and mom usually holidays at our rustic cottage in the mountains.

Anonymous said...

I am afraid, I made a mistake.
Holidays should be changed to holiday since I made the subject plural. Veronica, can you please correct this for me since there is no feature where I can go back and do it myself.
Thank you

Veronica Baig said...

Irena: That's good with the change. Sorry, I can't go in and change your postings, all I can do is delete the whole thing.