Previous puzzle: Suggested answers
1. stop doing--that thing (quit/it)
2. peculiar behaviour--annoy (quirk/irk)
3. subatomic particle--large boat (quark/ark)
4. small game bird--to be unwell (quail/ail)
5. large feather pen--unwell;faulty (quill/ill)
6. nausea; uncomfortable--simple (queasy/easy)
7. unit of liquid measure--product of creativity (quart/art)
8. misgivings; scruples--donations to the poor (qualms/alms)
New Puzzle: move a single letter from one word to the other, make a pair of synonyms, or near synonyms. For example: Boast - Hip, move the 's' from 'Boast' to 'Hip' creating two synonyms: Boat - Ship.
1. Flat / Pump ?
2. Feather / Crate ?
3. Bet / Stop ?
4. Ear / Trip ?
5. Lopes / Shills ?